This new and exclusive i2i leadership development programme is designed for senior and specialist pharmacists leading teams and implementing service change to improve patient outcomes. By participating in this programme, you will not only develop the soft skills to help you in your career development as a pharmacy leader but also utilise a real quality improvement project or service change that you can showcase for your organisation.
Our LEAD practice programme provides a toolbox of resources for insight and application as well as live training events. You will also be part of an exclusive network of senior and specialist pharmacists to connect with and share ideas and learnings.
• Are you about to embark on your next stage of career development as a pharmacy leader?
• Do you understand who you are as a leader and what your leadership and “Insights” style are?
• Have you had formal, practical training to support you to coach and lead diverse teams?
• Would you like to be more confident and competent when submitting business cases to lead QI or service change?
• Would you benefit from being part of a peer community of other existing pharmacy leaders?
• Would you like to learn how to initiate, lead, project manage and evaluate the impact of your own real live service change
• Would you like the support to get a focussed QI or service transformation project up, running, and delivering?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you would be an ideal applicant for this leadership programme.
Using our i2i (insight to implement) learning system, this programme will provide pharmacists with the core skills and tools in leadership to:
• Understand your own leadership style and know-how to adapt to needs
• Successfully lead change
• Successfully lead and drive change by applying tried and tested change methodology
• Grow and inspire the team and performance
These skills will be applied to an end-to-end design and mobilisation of a current quality or service improvement project
Your project should:
• Be scalable
• Be patient–centric and provide better patient outcomes
• Be relevant to current NHS priorities
• Be able to demonstrate some tangible service or patient improvements within 12 months
Applicants will need to complete an online application and upload a short project brief that provides a brief description of the project and its aims and objections. The application requires line management approval and a commitment of 12 months.
Please complete the application by 3rd December 2021
“Soar Beyond’s i2i Lead Practice Pharmacist programme provides the core foundations for any pharmacists wanting to further their career in leadership. As a PCN clinical director, I really see the value in empowering the workforce to be more confident, competent, and capable in leadership and delivery of service change for patient benefit.
I believe that pharmacists enrolling into the programme will not only benefit from the leadership, commercial and business skills to support the PCN leadership team, but also gain the skills to confidently supervise and mentor the PCN pharmacy team.”