2. Gathering and using information (data)
The type of personal information we may hold:
•Your contact details including address, email address, contact numbers
• Your registration details
• Place of work
• Your professional practice
• Photographs and images
• Verification documents such as copies of driving licence, passport, indemnity, utility bills
• Financial details
Personal data is any identifiable information about a living person.
How we get this information:
• When you contact us via the website contact form or directly by email
• When you register to attend an event or workshop run by Soar Beyond
• For the purposes of recruitment
• As part of your employment at Soar Beyond
• As part of specialists services we deliver
What we do with this information:
• To allow us to communicate with you following the enquiry from yourself
• To allow us to communicate with you following the completion of any booking forms
• To allow us to communicate with you for future events
• To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already registered/contacted us for;
• To provide you, with information about other Soar Beyond products and services we feel may interest you
•To allow us to process your purchase
•To allow us to maintain contact as part of any contractual agreements •
To allow us to communicate with you if you have signed up to be part of the i2i Network
•To allow for payroll services for recruitment
Soar Beyond owns the database right in the information we collect about our customers. We do not sell, share or transfer this information unless we have prior consent from you. This will be made explicit and clear in any communication or registration forms you may receive/complete. You may choose or change your mode of communication with us at anytime by contacting us [email protected] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. Your rights
1.The right to be informed
2.The right of access
3.The right of rectification
4.The right to erasure
5.The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7.The right to object
8.The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or such third parties use of your personal data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
4. Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you and have it removed from our records at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
5. Our Data Protection Officer – Umar Sabat
We have appointed an Independent Data Protection Officer. He’s duties include monitoring internal compliance on our Data Security and Protection Toolkit and advising us on data protection obligations. He can be contacted on [email protected]
6. Lawful Disclosures
Soar Beyond may disclose information if such action is necessary to:
1. Comply with the law or orders served on Soar Beyond
2. Protect or defend the rights or property of Soar Beyond
3. Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety and welfare of Soar Beyond customers and staff
8. Browsing Data
This is information about you that you give us automatically by browsing our website and registering for our services:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), content you have viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, sign up for events or make payments.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
"We have been working with Soar Beyond since 2016 to support the implementation of the practice pharmacist role in long term condition management through the i2i Network. The concept of the i2i programme focuses on supporting the practice-based pharmacist to implement in a standardised and structured way to improve patient care through educational workshops supported by a suite of online implementation resources. At the workshops, we witnessed a transformation of those who lacked confidence and a sense of direction, to an empowered and enthusiastic pharmacist feeling supported and keen to implement what they had learned to improve patient care. As a result of the continued success of the i2i Network type 2 diabetes programme, Napp has expanded its partnership to support the asthma programme. We were delighted to be acknowledged as a key partner by Soar Beyond when the i2i Network was a finalist in the 2018 HSJ ‘Improving outcomes through learning and development’ award. Our field and head office teams continue to work closely in partnership with Soar Beyond to support the roll out of the i2i Network locally."
"Soar Beyond were commissioned to undertake our 2015 and 2018 Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment due to their expertise, as well as their robust and thorough approach to document production. Throughout the process, Soar Beyond were proactive, flexible, responsive and committed to producing the highest quality PNA possible. The resulting documents have been very well received by our Health and Wellbeing Board."
“Soar Beyond has been delivering a ‘Core Group’ of advisors to us since 2013 and we continue to renew this service annually because we find the insights and the intelligence provided by this high calibre advisory group invaluable in shaping our services and product positioning. The Core Group comprises a cross-section of senior decision-makers (and national leaders) across primary and secondary care to simulate a real health economy and has evolved over the last five years to include STP and transformation personnel. This group meets three times a year but we also reach out to them to ask for advice in helping to shape our offerings and suggest key priorities for discussion at future Core Group meetings. This means that we are more connected and responsive to NHS priorities at a strategic-level and ensures that we are only investing in market access support that the NHS values or needs. I would recommend Soar Beyond to other companies seeking to understand, align and service their payer decision-makers in a more meaningful way."
"Having worked with Soar Beyond for many years, it has been fantastic to work closely with them again recently across our business area. We have commissioned Soar Beyond to work on both internal upskilling of our market access teams and external payer support and consultancy. We are particularly excited to be supporting a national pathway redesign programme using the Soar Beyond proprietary 4DTM methodology. From a personal perspective, I can always trust Soar Beyond to really understand my needs, develop effective interventions and always deliver to the highest of standards."
"I have commissioned Soar Beyond for a number of clinical initiatives because they understand the medicines optimisation agenda and the impact it has on patient outcomes. The outcomes of our collaborative projects have demonstrated the return on investment in both financial terms as well as quality and patient improvements."
"Soar Beyond were commissioned by the CCG to provide a practice-focussed Medicines Optimisation Service to deliver evidence-based efficiencies to support QIPP delivery. Soar Beyond developed and implemented a robust plan that delivered the desired outcomes within the agreed time and budget. We found Soar Beyond to be extremely responsive, proactive in their approach and they communicated effectively with practices and the CCG throughout the project."