2. Gathering and using information (data)
The type of personal information we may hold:
•Your contact details including address, email address, contact numbers
• Your registration details
• Place of work
• Your professional practice
• Photographs and images
• Verification documents such as copies of driving licence, passport, indemnity, utility bills
• Financial details
Personal data is any identifiable information about a living person.
How we get this information:
• When you contact us via the website contact form or directly by email
• When you register to attend an event or workshop run by Soar Beyond
• For the purposes of recruitment
• As part of your employment at Soar Beyond
• As part of specialists services we deliver
What we do with this information:
• To allow us to communicate with you following the enquiry from yourself
• To allow us to communicate with you following the completion of any booking forms
• To allow us to communicate with you for future events
• To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already registered/contacted us for;
• To provide you, with information about other Soar Beyond products and services we feel may interest you
•To allow us to process your purchase
•To allow us to maintain contact as part of any contractual agreements •
To allow us to communicate with you if you have signed up to be part of the i2i Network
•To allow for payroll services for recruitment
Soar Beyond owns the database right in the information we collect about our customers. We do not sell, share or transfer this information unless we have prior consent from you. This will be made explicit and clear in any communication or registration forms you may receive/complete. You may choose or change your mode of communication with us at anytime by contacting us [email protected] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. Your rights
1.The right to be informed
2.The right of access
3.The right of rectification
4.The right to erasure
5.The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7.The right to object
8.The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or such third parties use of your personal data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
4. Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you and have it removed from our records at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
5. Our Data Protection Officer – Umar Sabat
We have appointed an Independent Data Protection Officer. He’s duties include monitoring internal compliance on our Data Security and Protection Toolkit and advising us on data protection obligations. He can be contacted on [email protected]
6. Lawful Disclosures
Soar Beyond may disclose information if such action is necessary to:
1. Comply with the law or orders served on Soar Beyond
2. Protect or defend the rights or property of Soar Beyond
3. Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety and welfare of Soar Beyond customers and staff
8. Browsing Data
This is information about you that you give us automatically by browsing our website and registering for our services:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), content you have viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, sign up for events or make payments.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
"We commissioned SMART for our pharmacy workforce in March 2020 recognising that we had ambitious plans to rapidly expand the workforce in the next two years and that we needed a structured framework to ensure standardised delivery of the clinical pharmacist and technician role across our 6 PCNs.
The support we commissioned, including 4D Accelerator sessions with our senior pharmacists, ensured a shared vision and agreed set of competencies as well as a delivery plan for the service. This enabled us to use the SMART platform to quickly create a map of baseline competencies and capabilities which highlighted and identified training and development needs. We now have a focused development plan and set of agreed service milestones, KPIs including DES deliverables like SMRs; best of all, we have visibility of all of these to share with our PCNs. Having expanded our team rapidly to already having 25 clinical pharmacists and 6 technicians, SMART has been vital in providing assurance to the PCNs about the quality of the pharmacy workforce and has given us all clarity of service deliverables and priorities. Because Soar Beyond also has the i2i Network, we have been delighted that we are now addressing one of our key development needs around managing frail older patients by implementing a federation-wide quality improvement (QI) initiative including training, upskilling and systematic review and management.
I feel the structure of the SMART platform and the wrap-around support of the Soar Beyond team has been instrumental in helping us to rapidly standardise and provide a quality service and would recommend this for services- both large and small."
Juliet Fletcher -Senior Meds Optimisation Pharmacist and Senior Lead Pharmacist for Sunderland GP Alliance
“We chose Soar Beyond to help us develop and implement our Pharmacy Activation Strategy because of their heritage and expertise in primary care pharmacy; they really understand the various pharmacy sectors and their relative importance for our portfolio of products. Not only have they helped us to map the entire patient journey and potential interventions, but they have supported us to identify the service and workforce development opportunities so that we have a clear short, medium, and long-term vision and matching value offer that will drive market access of our brands.”
Marketing Director, Top 10 Global Pharmaceutical Company
"Soar Beyond’s QI (Quality Improvement) pods are an innovative, interactive way of engaging an interested cohort of customers, galvanising their desire to make QI change and providing them with the structure and support to do this well. Through an expression of interest process, Soar Beyond has been facilitating these QI pods to help equip the frailty champions to drive the QI in their practices. We now have developed a frailty QI community through the pods which is really helping us to build relationships with these GP Clinical Pharmacists for us as a company and supporting patient and process QI implementation. Having the QI pods as a value offer to drive implementation has been a key part of our delivery and implementation strategy."
Hannah Harding, Senior Scientific Affairs Manager, Nutricia.
"Novo Nordisk has been working with Soar Beyond since 2016 to support NHS organisations, to optimise their pathways and clinical services, using the Soar Beyond proprietary 4D™ methodology in facilitated stakeholder meetings. This started with Soar Beyond’s consultancy and expertise in delivering 4D™ change programmes. Due to the success of this approach, we have now rolled out an intensive upskilling programme for our field based market access team, whereby they become accredited to apply the 4D™ methodology to support service optimisation. I’ve enjoyed the collaborative approach with Soar Beyond to create market access solutions to meet both our business and NHS customer needs"
Hasseena Winter, National Market Access Manager
"Having worked with Soar Beyond on a number of training and NHS partnering projects at different companies, I have found them to be very responsive to our needs and to ensure the subject matter is both relevant and informative. As they work at the cutting edge with the NHS directly, the additional offerings around tool kits to support healthcare professionals are forward thinking and absolutely in line with the NHS agenda. For example, the i2i toolkit which they have developed for our disease area focus has attracted huge interest from medicines management and primary care network pharmacists. This provides a platform on which we can act as peer level partners in the improved management of patients whilst provide us with commercial opportunities in line with this agenda. I would wholeheartedly recommend working with Shailen and his team."
Colin Smith, Head of Field Sales, Alliance Pharma