Practice Pharmacist - Harrow
Soar Beyond have an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior practice pharmacist to join a GP Practice based in Harrow for two days a week on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave.
With a strong heritage in practice pharmacy and innovative pharmacy service development, Soar Beyond has a passion for realising the clinical value the profession can bring to patients and how pharmacists can better support the workforce in primary care.
We are now looking for a dynamic and pro-active pharmacist to deliver and develop medicines optimisation services, improve patient outcomes and support the primary care workforce in general practice.
You will be based in a GP practice in Harrow, North West London. Your time will be split between face to face clinical interactions with patients and desk-based activities to improve systems and processes to create efficiencies for the practice(s) and for patient benefit. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team managing long term conditions and promoting safe and effective prescribing for the practice.
Salary will be up to £40K pro-rata, depending on experience. Contractors will also be considered.
We are looking for a senior pharmacist to work 2 days per week on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave.
Core Skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a flexible working attitude, the ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
- Be able to organise workload, work autonomously and within a team
- Clear, concise record keeping and report writing skills
- Have a sound understanding of the NHS agenda in delivering high quality, safe and effective care
- Be committed to keeping up-to-date with developments on medicine use
- Have demonstratable leadership experience
Essential for the role:
- Qualified for a minimum of five years
- Registration with the GPhC
- Independent prescribing qualification, including experience of independently running patient facing clinics for more than 1 year
Please apply for the role, via Indeed.
NB: Telephone interview for the role are scheduled to take place on 11th January 2019. If you are successful at this stage, face to face interviews will be taking place on Thursday 17th January 2019 in Hemel Hempstead.